Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spring is springing!


Two weeks ago Matt and the kids started a bunch of seeds in our spare room and they have already sprouted. The kids are pretty excited about it. Since it's pretty cold in that room, we have a space heater and I purchased some tarps and put them up so it kind of looks like we're doing some sort of illegal activity down stairs. Matt reassured our neighbor when she saw her at the gym in case she sees a glowing light on down there. I have a few more plants to start over the weekend. Maybe some annuals and some small space cantaloupe for sure. Had to throw in our photos of the space! I think I did a good job on the tarp wall to isolate the heat and Matt and the kids did a great job planting!

Next post--photos of the finished quilt! Yipee! I'm so thrilled with how it turned out and I snapped some photos today, but I'd like to get some with Jasper snuggling in it.

No comments: